shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget, do you drink? That''s what I''d do. lol

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
monday?! no!!
ah well, at least in the meantime you have something fabulous to tease us with!! those pics are amazing. well not so much the pics, but that RING! oh my!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so so sorry that you''re having to wait thru the weekend.
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

I am looking forward to Monday''s photos!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh widget, it''s SPECTACULAR! I can see that I''m going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!! I''m kind of glad that I didn''t find this thread until today cuz I only have to wait until tomorrow to see it!
28.gif
Nah, I would have happily "gone through the wait" with you on this in a heartbeat, you know that. I can''t tell you how envious I am of you getting a Leon masterpiece. You are so lucky! I am sooo looking forward to MANY, MANY pictures of your new beauty on your hand, in flowers, in sunlight, etc. It''s going to knock our socks off!

I''m off to wait ''patiently'' until tomorrow!!!!!! hehehe

PS...I think I might have a little something to go with that but I will wait to spill it until after yours "arrives".

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT'S MONDAY - IT'S AAAAAAAAASSCHER DAY!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Miss DiDiamond, what are you up to????
27.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 5:23:19 AM
Author: Lorelei

IT''S MONDAY - IT''S AAAAAAAAASSCHER DAY!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

yay...any news widget???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! I found this just in time!! My job is really interfering with my PS participation..gotta do something about that!

So Widget, I''m checking Show Me the Ring all night tonight til those pictures show up!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey, MrsS! How fitting that I should sit down to start posting pics, and find a message from you! You started this thread!

Before I start...just a note. I woke up this morning WAY too early...you''d think I was five, and it was Christmas. Then I spent most of the morning watching TV and all the memorials, old clips, commentary, etc etc commemorating 9/11. It was like a cold shower. I felt all the old sadness and horror of that dreadful day five years ago...and felt almost ashamed that I could have been so excited...almost hysterical...about something so trivial in comparison...

Anyhow...I know I''ll be blathering endlessly about this ring in no time...but for now, here are some pictures...I expect there''ll be more in days to come.
5.gif

For now, all I can say is that it feels like my Mom''s diamond has finally come home. It belongs in this perfect, delicate mounting, or the one it came in originally.

Enjoy...

000_3660.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
/

000_3579.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry my computer is SO SLOW!!!

000_3581.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh widget.
30.gif
30.gif

it''s just divine. DIVINE. it looks simply amazing.

sure you can''t make it on saturday????
39.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock

000_3580.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
..Handshot...not a blushing young bride''s hand, but I tried...
1.gif

000_3599.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
I like this shot cause it shows off the high crown of this old stone...

000_3592.jpg

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Magnificent!

I''m speechless.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Widg --

Your ring sends shivers down my spine. I''m sitting here at my office with an idiotic-looking, slobbering ear-to-ear grin. Your ring combines all the best features around: 3 divine, BIG asschers, and Leon''s delicate artwork. I mean, can it GET any better or more perfect than that???

And please immediately dispel those feelings of guilt over this ring and this particular date. Yes, we are honoring the dead today, but they would want us to go on living. The joy you''re feeling over this ring is much-deserved, and isn''t this the pinnacle of living for us jewelry-lovers???
1.gif

Please start your own thread in SMTR asap!!! We need to see more, more, more, more!! How about some far-away shots of your whole hand?

CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!!! And I agree with Mara, we need to find a way to get you down to the GTG this Saturday!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Yikes...for some reason my pics have stopped loading! I''m going to log off and come back...I have a few more...

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful. And such a nice tribute to your mother, to give the sentimental diamonds a gorgeous setting. I bet you can''t take your eyes off it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, it''s breathtaking. Really. It couldn''t be any more beautiful Widget.

*sigh*

Well, at least I have another to live vicariously through til I get mine someday...

Wear it in good health!
1.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Rats!!! I give up. (I HATE my computer...) I do have a few more fun ones, i''ll try again later.

Isn''t it wonderful? I''m just thrilled...

widget

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Ok, have found speech.

Widget, is it me, or does that asscher look incredibly different? There seems to be so much more light reflecting through it, and the color looks sharper, too.

It looks SO AMAZING. The diamond looks like it''s breathing.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

*faint*

come to. climb back into desk chair. computer screen comes into focusssssss

*faint*

(repeat)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks FAB.

Love the hand shots.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s perfect. Those sidestones look amazing in that setting, too.
21.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
widget,
It''s beyond stunning. That setting is just gorgeous, Leon did a great job. It looks amazing on your hand. I''m sure you are thrilled. You have to start a thread in SMTR, when you get a chance.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 6:56:34 PM
Author: widget
Rats!!! I give up. (I HATE my computer...) I do have a few more fun ones, i''ll try again later.

Isn''t it wonderful? I''m just thrilled...

widget
What do you mean you give up?? Take one for the team and keep trying.
11.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your wonderful comments, everyone!
1.gif
EL...I don''t know if it''s the new mounting, or i''m better at taking pictures...the stone does seem brighter, doesn''t?

Well, I tried again, and they''re just not loading...grrrr

I did notice a teensy bit of ''shrinkage'' with the new mounting...but in a good way! It''s like my diamond has been to a fat farm! I mentioned earlier that my DIL would probably put it back in its original mounting...the other one looked grotesque on her little hand...but now i''m not so sure...
5.gif

More pics to come...I hope!!

widget

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh widget - it looks fantastic... are you SURE you can''t make it to the GTG Saturday?!!!!!!! hehe.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
....Finally! (I just figured out I''d forgotten to shrink this image...)

Mirror shots are tough! Especially when you''re concentrating on not including YOURSELF in the photo!
5.gif

mirr087sht.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results