shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Mela Lu

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I am in Toronto, and have a few mins. to post. I wanted to send you a message through Facebook...but can''t log on for whatever reason.
Anyway..I was hoping to get out to thre ROM..but time will not permit. If you go..have a blast..take pics if you can. I couldn''t find the original thread, where we discussed this, so I thought I''d page ya! Have a great weekend!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked, just because of your title. It''s in people''s nature to look.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Tee hee. I was paged. I feel so important
37.gif

No worries Beauser. It''s better we hook up when we have leisure time, you know, to look at jewelry and stuff.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! At least it''s poopy and rainy out, so being stuck inside an arena is *not that bad*.

Talk soon pretty friend!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Oooooohh..LOVE the new avatar!!
Just got back from the arena..kids down here play hard!! One kid on our team left for the hospital (seperated shoulder)! We are heading back in the mroning..and YES..what''s with the rainy weather here? I had a REALLY bad hair day! lol.
You''re right about getting together when more time permits (jewelry stores..here we come). Talk to you soon.."prettier friend"!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
33.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
hahaha Masie! This must seem like a mish-mash thread, non?

Hope you had a good weekend Beau. It''s going to drop in temp and probably snow...better for the hair but TERRIBLE for you up North!!! Anyways, we''ll plan our get-together in good time...

:) Talk soon!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 10:26:00 AM
Author: Addy
I looked, just because of your title. It''s in people''s nature to look.

ha ha ha ha, yep it sure is, me included
9.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2008 9:28:15 PM
Author: mela lu
hahaha Masie! This must seem like a mish-mash thread, non?

Hope you had a good weekend Beau. It''s going to drop in temp and probably snow...better for the hair but TERRIBLE for you up North!!! Anyways, we''ll plan our get-together in good time...

:) Talk soon!
It was a FABULOUS weekend..but had to drive through a snow storm (Barrie), and it snowed most of the way home. NO snow here (thankfully). I will be in Toronto plenty more times..so yes, when I don''t have kid(s) with me, I can enjoy a nice dinner..shop..shop some more..lol

beau13

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
YEY!! Looking forward to meeting you!
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results