shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Mara...It''s Fall and...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I distinctly remember you saying, about the time I went on my Whiteflash splurge, that you were thinking about upgrading your earrings this fall. Well it''s fall and I wouldn''t be a good friend at all if I didn''t engage in a bit of enabling....I mean, what are friends for?

150px-Htf-resist.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha! I''m not Mara, but I have to say that you are a very talented enabler. Impressive!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Resistance is Futile"....ya ha ha! You know our Mara, though...she likes to keep things under the cuff as to make it a complete surprise for us! (Which I wholeheartedly appreciate!)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aren''t you helpful!!!!
2.gif
9.gif
31.gif
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
is it fall already?!?! darn how that time flies!
3.gif

well there was a rouge vif Purse up on ebay recently so i was hemming and hawing about that...earrings are so much less important than a new bbag right? and a discontinued style as well, i really luv the Purse shape and size. but someone else saved me and bought it. so that's out of the running now. but i do want a black City this fall. though it's so classic that i can get it next year too. decisions decisions!!

i definitely am thinking of doing something jewelry related soon...but not quite sure what just yet. toying with some ideas...earrings definitely but bigger diamonds are so insanely pricey right now...or a new pendant. or the DBY necklaces that are popping up around here...i actually had an idea for that about a year and a half ago seeing one on a TV show and thought that would be super nifty to have made...and lookie here. a year and a half later and it's en vogue. i'm lagging quite obviously!
41.gif

how are you loving your new baubles? anything else i can help you with?
11.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results