shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey LucyH, do you have profile shots of you ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring, and wondered if there are pics of the sideview somewhere on this board? Thanks

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Hello Beau13- I will check to see what I have saved in my picture files. But I do not think I posted any profile shoots on the board. I will get back to you in 5 mintues. That is if the baby does not wake up and want to feed.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
okay, I did find one. I actually sent my ring to Leon for a reset so I would not be able to take any new pictures. I will post the picture soon along with a few others.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock

Disney 2007 228.jpg

Heishman

Shiny_Rock

carson amber 2007 208.jpg

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
That is all I got. Thanks for looking!!!!

carson amber 2007 214.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WONDERFUL..thanks so much. It''s beautiful, and Ihave to ask why you would want to change anything about that ring? Is Leon resetting it into a completely different mounting? How big is your diamond if you don''t mind me asking? Thanks.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Beau13. I always received many compliments on the ring, but it was set a little to high for my preference.
Leon is resetting it into the Classic Solitaire setting. My stone is 2.17 carats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results