shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Bee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Remember those silver Tiffany earrings you bought for FMIL that you showed me on this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gift-ideas-help.75862/

And how I said I was coveting them? Well, I bought them today! Yay!

Sorry for the crap photo.

Oh, and for once? The lady helping me was a sweetheart. My friend and I had a good time with her.

newtiffeearings.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I adore them!! They look great on you-glad you enjoyed shopping there! I''m so tempted to get a pair of them for myself next time I''m in NY. They''re great for every day use!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
They sure are and I was DESPERATE for a pair of good everyday earrings. They''re perfect, and FI loves them too. Thanks so much for pointing them out to me.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem!! I actually got a pair of the frank gehry orchid earring when I was in NY. Don''t have any pics of them taken but they''re so nice for a night out so if you''re in the market for a dressy pair...
4.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, don''t think I saw those. Is there a pic online?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could only find the double orchid earrings on the tiffany site but they look like these ones-they''re quite flowy when you wear them so there''s lots of movement. I wore mine out last Sat night and lots of people commented on them

frankgehryearrings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results