shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey all, new here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lovebaubles

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hey Tourmaline,

Thank you for the welcome :)

I love the "glow" in the emerald...it''s so beautiful in the sunlight. I truly cherish it.

I , also, love the combination of the rose gold with the cool blue aqua. I am very partial to bezel settings...this one in particular, blew my mind.

Thank you also Kas...

Yes they are fun to wear, they are quite heavy, but I''m not complaining
25.gif

Lovebaubles

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh, and Tourmaline...I love Tourmaline aswell. I have a pair of earrings with some really pretty slices and a bi-color emerald cut that I would love to reset.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring. The rose gold and blue look great together.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring! And welcome :)

Lovebaubles

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey that ring looks like it was made by One Garnet Girl from etsy! I was just checking out her site. Do you know if she made it and what do you think of the quality of her work if she did.

Thanks!

Lovebaubles

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hey Stone,

Wow you are really on top of things huh? lol Yes the ring was made by her. I would highly recommend her, the work is really beautiful and her stones are just too delicious. I keep trying to get a picture to capture the beauty of the stone with my cell cam, but it's just not happening! It doesn't pick up any detail at all. Do you browse/shop on Etsy often?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results