shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Aljdewey....... did you see this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
INSPIRATION-AL!
9.gif

Really nice earrings. Glad they are offering them as a stock setting. Perfect name too.

Here is the link .

aljsearrings.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them!

Deborah
34.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Cool! First the gorgeous pendant and now these lovely earrings......I''d say this calls for congratu-AL-ations
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magic- Al earrings, I too really love them!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Great to see they are now available!
27.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2007 9:17:10 PM
Author:KtIceRN
INSPIRATION-AL!
9.gif

Really nice earrings. Glad they are offering them as a stock setting. Perfect name too.

Here is the link .
Hehheehe - they are doing them in white metal too, for those who prefer.

And KT isn''t telling you all that she saw them in person! We recently met up and were in transit, and she was trying to get pictures of them, but we couldn''t get any crisp shots because they MOVE so much! YAY!....that was the whole point of the dangles---constant movement and BLING!
9.gif

White metal leverbacks1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do love these! If I didn''t think that .4''s were a bit too small for them, I would have gone this route, because they look so comfy and I could sleep in them!

Yay Al!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool that they named them after Alj!!
36.gif

They are SO on my list.....when I can afford a pair of larger diamonds!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love them and the name! Yay al! Great to see they are now available!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 3:45:53 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 11/18/2007 9:17:10 PM
Author:KtIceRN
INSPIRATION-AL!
9.gif

Here is the link .
Hehheehe - they are doing them in white metal too, for those who prefer.

And KT isn''t telling you all that she saw them in person! We recently met up and were in transit, and she was trying to get pictures of them, but we couldn''t get any crisp shots because they MOVE so much! YAY!....that was the whole point of the dangles---constant movement and BLING!
9.gif
Now that the cat is out of the bag....
I loved these before I got to see them, but after seeing them I really
30.gif
LOVE
30.gif
them! The design is absolutely fantastic. I do not really like dangle earrings but I have to say these were the most comfortable things I had ever had in my ears. After a minute or so I didn''t even know that they were there. I am pretty sure I could sleep in them. The way that these dangle allow for constant movement which really shows off the beautiful stones.
They are truly Inspiration-al!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those earrings... yum! If I had a spare pair of killer 2ctw stones just hanging around, they would so be mine! Yessssssss!

So congrats!
36.gif
Although I have to say I am a wee bit jealous...
2.gif
(*Insert whiny voice here*) I never got nuthin'' named after ME and my e-ring has spawned dozens of offspring!!!
39.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results