shape
carat
color
clarity

Hest 88

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Yes, I''m baaaaaack!
emteeth.gif
Let me know if you still want a picture and I''ll dig it up, though I''m assuming you''ve moved on.
emrainbow.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Hest. I thought you had moved on for good.
3.gif
Cehra is very cushion crazy and the lumpier it is, the happier she is. I too don''t mind more pics of crown challenged cushions.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 2:51:32 PM
Author: Chrono
Cehra is very cushion crazy and the lumpier it is, the happier she is.
Ah, a gal after my own heart!!! I''ll see what I can do; maybe it''s time to take some new pictures!

Thanks for the welcome back. The shiny stuff tends to have a tractor beam effect on me if I venture too far.
emangel.gif
Plus, I *still* need to set my demantoids, and I can''t really do that without more motivation!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What, you still haven''t set your demantoids? You''ve been holding on to that green stone for over 1 year now.
6.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 2:48:17 PM
Author: Hest88
LOL! Yes, I''m baaaaaack!
emteeth.gif
Let me know if you still want a picture and I''ll dig it up, though I''m assuming you''ve moved on.
emrainbow.gif
Moved on? Um, no.... why do you think I''m pulling up posts from 11 mos ago???? No, I''ve not moved on at all.... LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 2:51:32 PM
Author: Chrono
Welcome back, Hest. I thought you had moved on for good.
3.gif
Cehra is very cushion crazy and the lumpier it is, the happier she is. I too don''t mind more pics of crown challenged cushions.
oh yes I love lumpy cushions hehe... I bought a 2.71 omb (old mine brilliant) that is having a ring designed for it and I haven''t seen my stone in 4 months and would LOVE to get an omc fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 4:06:23 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

oh yes I love lumpy cushions hehe... I bought a 2.71 omb (old mine brilliant) that is having a ring designed for it
Yes, I saw your stone in that other thread. Sigh! Someday I''ll have a larger OMC! Hey, are you in the Bay Area?

Chrono, yes, I''ve been very, very bad. In fact, I have a 3-stone demantoid set that needs setting, as well as the larger stone. I have a design for the three dems, but I *still* don''t have one for the solitaire. Either way, I think the 3-stone will be the first (hopefully this year), but I have no idea when I''ll do the other.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 4:57:55 PM

Date: 7/9/2007 4:06:23 PM

oh yes I love lumpy cushions hehe... I bought a 2.71 omb (old mine brilliant) that is having a ring designed for it
Yes, I saw your stone in that other thread. Sigh! Someday I''ll have a larger OMC! Hey, are you in the Bay Area?

Chrono, yes, I''ve been very, very bad. In fact, I have a 3-stone demantoid set that needs setting, as well as the larger stone. I have a design for the three dems, but I *still* don''t have one for the solitaire. Either way, I think the 3-stone will be the first (hopefully this year), but I have no idea when I''ll do the other.
No, I''m in oregon.... but my dad and best friend are in the bay area (oakland/sf) so I do get down there sometimes :)

my stone in that other thread looks horrible LOL Here''s some of my fav pics of it.... I went a little nuts, I miss it so much! Your turn!!

cbOMC127.jpg

cbOMC86.jpg

cbOMC105.jpg

cbOMC99.jpg

cbOMC97.jpg

cbOMC96.jpg

cbOMC84.jpg

cbOMC63.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh! I just felt my heart turn over. Gorgeous!!!
emlove.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 6:35:54 PM
Ohhhhh! I just felt my heart turn over. Gorgeous!!!
emlove.gif
:)

Now..... YOUR TURN!!! Its only been 11 months.... :::::taptaptap:::: ;-)

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I'm obviously never going to make my living as a photographer. It's fuzzy, but at least you can see the facets!

omcsmall.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 10:40:04 PM
Okay, I''m obviously never going to make my living as a photographer. It''s fuzzy, but at least you can see the facets!
oh I love it!!!!!! I have culet envy!!!! I love big round culets, they just set my heart aflutter
30.gif

I''ve waited so long for that - thank you! MORE!!! Is it just amazing in the sun and in candles? love it!!!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 11:44:51 PM
oh I love it!!!!!! I have culet envy!!!! I love big round culets, they just set my heart aflutter
30.gif

I''ve waited so long for that - thank you! MORE!!! Is it just amazing in the sun and in candles? love it!!!
I love large culets too. They add such character!

The stone is nice in candles but not as much in sun. I''ll see if I can get more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results