shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is! Just got my WF photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stook1

Rough_Rock
My Whiteflash photos just arrived!

ring9871234.jpg

stook1

Rough_Rock
I forgot to mention the specs...

This is a 1.84 J/SI2 with the WF Legato MicroPave setting size 3.25 in White Gold. The diamond images are in my other thread on the Rocky Talk forum.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am in love with it !!!!! WOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOW
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stook1

Rough_Rock
Thank you! that is very kind of you....

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
what a stunner! Congrats! It looks great in the setting as well! When will it be arriving? How long until we see hand pics ;-)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous rock!!!! Beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it is gorgeous! I never get over how fantastic the J''s from whiteflash are. Fantastic! I hope your lady loves it!
When do you plan on popping the question, so I know to look back THE NEXT DAY for handshots??!! (hint, hint!)

stook1

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks so much for all the reassuring comments! I''ll bust out the dSLR in Vermont after I propose (next weekend) - wish I had a macro lens!!! No guarantees on immediate photos though since I''m not sure about internet connectivity (or whether she''ll allow me to get anywhere near the laptop!!!).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stook, you sound so sweet!!!! Best wishes and come back w/pics and hand shots
9.gif
please.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, she is one LUCKY girl! That ring is to die for!!! Be sure to come back with hand shots!!!
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
That setting is lovely!
30.gif

stook1

Rough_Rock
Well, I am one of those wannabe pro-am photographers with classy gear and no skills! I'll take several hundred photos and hopefully a few will come out half way decent enough to post! thanks everyone!
9.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS RING!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
VERY BEAUTIFUL! (Of course, I am rather partial to that look...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring! First one that has come along in awhile that made me second guess mine.........mmmmmm, I love that setting and congrats on a GoRgEoUs J/SI2! I just got one and LOVE it!!!!!

stook1

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 4:16:10 PM
Author: sunshine14
what a stunner! Congrats! It looks great in the setting as well! When will it be arriving? How long until we see hand pics ;-)
Oh! I just realized... Big Pause for effect...

Sunshine, thank you ONCE AGAIN for helping me find this diamond! I''m sure you''ve long forgotten, but you had helped find this stone for me several weeks back in one of my other threads. THANK YOU!!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congrats stook, that looks like she will need help lifting her ring finger up! It looks so BIG! Looking forward to the hand pics,

a

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
You have selected a gorgeous rock and setting - very, very pretty!!! The diamond will look HUGE on her tiny fingers! Good luck with the proposal!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Dang the thing looks like a table top! You could serve drinks off of it! The design is fab-tastic! She is going to loose her breathe when she looks at it! The color is no where near a J. It is bright and beautiful!!

More pics when you get all things figured out. Sounds like Sunshine helped find you a beauty...don''t let her down...shoot some hand shots and some of your beloved!!

DKS

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it!
30.gif
I love that setting and what a beautiful diamond! Great job!

My first thought was holy crap, what is the size of that diamond because it looks HUGE and what is the size of that ring because it looks tiny!?!? 1.84ct on a size 3.25! That explains it. What a lucky girl! It's going to look gorgeous on her! I can't wait to see hand shots! Please come back and share lots of pictures with us!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza, what a beautiful ring!!! It''s going to look massive on her tiny hand, lucky gal!! Please come back with more pics of the ring when you get it and hand shots when she says yes!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You have picked such an awesome ring--beautiful ring and a stunning diamond. She will flip!!!!!! I can''t wait for the pictures of the ring on her finger!

Jewlz0718

Rough_Rock
This is the exact one I''m looking at...IT''S GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
Congrats and can''t wait to see the ring on her hand!!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 4:52:13 PM
Author: stook1

Date: 7/13/2007 4:16:10 PM
Author: sunshine14
Oh! I just realized... Big Pause for effect...

Sunshine, thank you ONCE AGAIN for helping me find this diamond! I''m sure you''ve long forgotten, but you had helped find this stone for me several weeks back in one of my other threads. THANK YOU!!!!
Ahhh...thank you for the note! I am so glad it worked out for you and I''m sure your gf will absolutely love it! I''m not one of the true experts on this board...but I''m glad that I was able to help! Can''t wait to see pictures of course!

Best of luck to you...you''ve put in a lot of effort and it has ended in such a fabulous final product!
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous! And we NEED handshots. Gotta see how ginormous this great 1.84 stone will look on a 3.25 finger!

stook1

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all the kind wishes and compliments. I certainly hope she loves it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks gorgeous and HUGE! I can''t wait to see handshots of that baby on a size 3.25 finger! I''ll be checking back for those next weekend!
9.gif
Good luck popping the question!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
That stone looks really, really big and on her tiny finger I know she will look very, VERY engaged!!! Beautiful! Best wishes for the proposal!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a fabulous setting with a killer diamond - you did good! Your girlfriend is going to flip out when she sees this beauty!!! Good luck with the proposal (not that you''ll need it).

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a lovely ring! She is a lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results