shape
carat
color
clarity

Here is my idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ty Cobb

Shiny_Rock
Well, I have the ring and am beginning to put together my proposal idea. What I am thinking is this. She is crazy about massive trees. Especially oak trees. There is a really huge live oak tree down near Corpus that we have picnic''d at several times. That is where I am planning to do it at. Just on one of our routine picnics. Now here is where I am getting creative. I have given her a Tiffany 1837 silver cuff bracelet. She really likes it and likes the 1837 silver pieces. Over the last year I have gotten a Tiffany crystal jewelry box and a set of 1837 earrings. I am also going to get either the lock or the bar pendant that goes with the set, probably the bar pendant. My idea will be to give her the Big huge tiffany box that the crystal jewelry box comes in, with all of the little boxes, with the other pieces of jewelry in them. At the very bottom of the jewelry box I am going to place the ring box, under all of the other boxes. Now, what I am not sure of is if I am going to put the ring in the box, or actually be holding it and give it to her after she opens up the bow wrapped box it all came in.

After the actual proposal I am going to take her to one of the best seafood restaurants in Texas to celebrate.

So what do you think?

NewUser

Rough_Rock
Sounds great! I would put the ring in the box and let her open it. She will understand as soon as she sees the ring.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I like it! I''d also put the ring in the box so she sees it when she opens it! So sweet!
36.gif

effincy

Rough_Rock
Nice.
1.gif
That is a great idea. I''d keep the ring in the box! Good luck!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Well, I think I may have misunderstood? Please correct me if I have, but do you mean, you''ll give her a box that contains all the other boxes of Tiffany stuff you''ve ALREADY given her in the past?

If so, I don''t mean to be the negative voice here, but from this girl''s perspective if my guy gave me a box that was filled with stuff he had already given me, I would think that was EXTREMELY weird. Even if the e-ring was in there somewhere, it would be like he was saying "Honey, check out how much STUFF I''ve bought you from TIFFANY!!!! Aren''t I awesome for buying you all this stuff? Oh, so will you marry me?"

I know that''s not the message you''d be trying to send! But that''s how it would look to this girl. Maybe it wouldn''t look that way at all to others?

Ty Cobb

Shiny_Rock
no the only peice she already has is the cuff bracelet. She won''t get the earings or the necklace until she opens them up in the box.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s a great idea! Best of luck to you with your proposal, you are going to have one happy lady!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very sweet!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the misunderstanding! now that I get it, I think it''s a GREAT idea! Nice work.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with the other posters--great idea! Make sure to come back and let us know how it went
1.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still waiting till December?
2.gif

Ty Cobb

Shiny_Rock
yup. Hey we have been dating over 3 years now, what is a few more months.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Be sure you have a pillow around so that when she faints from being so overwhelmed at the awesome present/proposal idea she doesn''t hurt herself.

Because really...I think I''d go into a jewelry coma. In a very good way. Dead to the world, completely alone with all that Tiffany''s, staring at it all the time....*sigh*

Ok, I''m going to stop daydreaming now. It sounds like a great idea...just don''t torture her and pretend it''ll never happen! Check the LIW threads and try not to drive your gf insane...but oh BOY will it be worth the wait!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 3:04:30 PM
Author: Ty Cobb
yup. Hey we have been dating over 3 years now, what is a few more months.

hahahaha

It''s thinking like this that created the ladies in waiting forum.

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
Lol...very true luckystar112

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results