shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abc4life513

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I''m really interested in purchasing the following princess cut diamond, but I have one concern that maybe you guys can help answer.

The table % is slightly greater than the depth % (72%-70%), how does this affect the fire and brilliance or will I be able to notice a difference in the diamond.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot!

Below are the other specs:

The diamond features a 70.9% depth, 72% Table No Culet, , Medium to Slightly Thick Girdle, the diamond measures 6.40 x 6.39 x 4.53mm

Carat: 1.53
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Cut: Ideal
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescensce: None

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
unknown effects.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sparkle of the diamond is more than just the depth and table percentages. It is a combination of the crown height, crown and pavilion angles, and a whole bunch of other major and minor facets. To cut through all these angle mumbo jumbos, getting an ASET makes it a lot easier. Or an AGS0 princess cut diamond.
9.gif

From looking at the specs you provided, I have no idea if the diamond is a sparkler, average or a dud diamond.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
not enough info.

it''s nice and square though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results