shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Hello my dear ladies in waiting! Sorry I have been MIA lately, life got all crazy on me!!! I was sick twice in a row, and then making up for it at work. Anyways, Help!!!!! My roommate is a grad student working on a research study and she still needs a lot of people to take it. (She is running out of time, too!) If you have an extra 20 minutes in your day (hey, it will take your mind off waiting!
2.gif
)please take her survey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (But please don''t start unless you intend to finish the whole thing so you don''t mess up her data. It''s not difficult, I promise - even I took it, just state your personal opinion/belief!!!! Thanks!!!

And please tell all your friends also (don''t worry about the random sampling thing - she is not doing a random sample because she doesn''t have the resources to do a true random sampling. She is doing a "snowball sample" by word of mouth.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PARTICIPANT RECRUITING NOTICE
Are you between the ages of 18 and 75?

Would you like to help people become more aware of their personal philosophical belief system/worldview?

If you are interested in possibly participating in a research study on philosophical belief systems and worldviews, please go directly to the online questionnaire at

www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=75809813199

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Dodger!

Glad to see your back, I was wondering where you were at. I''ve never helped anyone with a project before. So here goes.
35.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
That was pretty painless and took less time than calculated. Hope she gets the data she needs. Good Luck!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Hey cool! Thanks gals! Thanks to you she is now up to 94!!!!!
36.gif
Wheeee!!!!!! Only a couple hundred more to go . . . . LOL!
37.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
I did it too! She''ll reach her goal in no time!
2.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I completed her study. However, on the last page, where I was requesting a summary of my results, the connection timed out. Does she have a way of knowing if my results were tabulated? If they were not entered, I would happily take the survey again. But, obviously it could skew her data set considerably if I just went ahead and re-took it "in case."

Also, would it still be possible to still receive a summary?

I love to help people out with their research. It is funny, though. I am currently earning my masters, and my program is very research and evidence-based. So as I was reading many of her questions, I just kept thinking "I know what she''s doing!" "I know what she is trying to weed out!"

Also, just some feedback for her...I personally think that "somewhat disagree" and "somewhat agree" should be reversed on the table. In my oppinion, to "somewhat disagree" means that a person "mostly agrees" but a part of them does not. Likewise, I feel that to ""somewhat agree" means to largely disagree. The postition of the statements on the table infer the opposite. Many of my classamates overcame this obsticle by utilizing the terms "mostly agree" or "mostly disagree."

I know that it is not your survey, but again, my connection timed out and I could not reload the page. Otherwise, I would have passed this along directly!

Thank you!
Munchkin

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
"God made the world and lets it run on its own."
This is a double-barrelled question.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I agree it didn''t take as long as the time given. Glad to help and I hope your friend egts all the results she needs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results