shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with this setting, please!!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Please help me find a setting like this--I have a London Blue Topaz I want to put in a setting similar to this. ANY HELP anyone can give me would be appreciated!

possible.jpg.jpg

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well now, that is really a different approach, I like it ! ...you wouldn''t have a side view would you ?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2010 4:55:07 PM
Author: Michael_E
Well now, that is really a different approach, I like it ! ...you wouldn''t have a side view would you ?
No, I found it in the Emerald and Asscher Cut thread. I gotta have it!!!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely, I hope somebody can identify it for you.

pocadot

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/23/2010 3:39:28 PM
Author:Amber St. Clare
Please help me find a setting like this--I have a London Blue Topaz I want to put in a setting similar to this. ANY HELP anyone can give me would be appreciated!

Hi Amber St. Clare. I''ve never seen that setting before, but it''s very pretty!

I would check out Marlene Harris'' collection of semi-mounts, as you may be able to find a similar one on her site. The semi-mounts she sells are detailed in ways similar to the one you posted: www.marleneharriscol.com

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Pocadot--I spent a while browsing {and drooling!} on that site, but couldn''t find anything similar.

ANYBODY????

thanks

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This would be easily made as a custom piece Amber. The downside is that the cost could be rather substantial compared to the E-bay pieces that people use for comparison. If custom suits you I''d suggest asking around about that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results