shape
carat
color
clarity

Help With Selecting Sapphire Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
A sapphire from AJS you might be interested in. 1.12cts, 6.60 x 5.40 x 3.80 mm, an $669.

sapphajs3.jpg

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
This sapphire might interest you. It''s a 1.25ct, 6.90 x 5.70 x 3.90 mm for $765.

P.S. Thanks LittleLovely! It''s always easier shopping with someone else''s money.
21.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, I forgot the picture again. And I''d been doing so well!

sapphajs4.jpg

ma re

Ideal_Rock
MTG - I call that shade of Montana sapphires "mountain lake blue".

Amethystguy - it''s no problem, I type fast, love talking (or writing) about gems and jewellery since it''s my favorite topic, and I just happened to find some time yesterday for a lenghty post (my e-mails tend to be miles long also...).

AustenNut - that 1.22 is my favorite and 1.53 isn''t half bad either; nice job finding all those.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Austen has done a great job showing what an incredible selection is out there. They all vary slightly in hue and tone; take a look to decide which colour speaks the most to BOTH of you. You can then narrow your search to that particular colour.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results