shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with my bezel engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kel

Rough_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thank-you-for-all-your-help.23948/=

Ok - I recently got engaged and had my engagement ring made by a bespoke jeweller. Above is a link to a thread by someone else (thanks by the way!) whose ring is pretty much exactly the same as mine.

Mine however has tiny aquamarine square stones set either side of the diamond set in the platinum. I had to have the bezel setting redone as before it was very thin and set really low and kept catching. Does anyone have any other ideas of how to incorporate some blue stones near/round or somehow into my bezel ring - not sure that it looks right now...

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to adjust bezel settings (and also the platinum) band - I''ve noticed my ring is quite wonky i.e. one blue stone is set differently to the other and one side of the band is higher than the other. Also I feel that the jeweller has changed the bezel setting and made it too high (before I could feel the diamond through the ring and it made the diamond (0.75) look a lot bigger!!!

Sorry this is confusing but I''m paranoid that I''ll be wearing it for the rest of my life and I want it to be exactly right. The jeweller is on holiday now and is bringing our wedding rings round when he comes back so I''d like to have some ideas to give him so he can rework it.

pictddure.jpg

Kel

Rough_Rock
Another pic (sorry not very clear, did with my mobile)

asedpicture.jpg

Kel

Rough_Rock
Another

picsdsture.jpg

Kel

Rough_Rock
Helllooooo???? CAn anyone help with bezel settings/designs etc???!!!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kel:

Those pictures are not clear enough to even see what you have other than a sparkly ring. We can''t help if we can''t see what you are talking about.

Perry

Kel

Rough_Rock
At the very top of my post I included a link to another lady''s post showing a very clear picture of her ring (which is the same as mine except mine has stones set in the side.

What I want to know is whether I can "add" to my ring - i.e. maybe more stones or side stones with an additional mount etc and wanted to see any other unusual semi bezel settings for engagement rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results