shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with evaluating cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stojack

Rough_Rock
I''m holding a diamond that I saw at Diaomond.com and would like some opinions on whether this is likely to play out to be a good stone. It''s so hard when you can''t see it in person, and from everything I''ve read on this forum the specs are mainly a guideline and not always certain to provide the most pleasing diamond. Most of this stones characteristics fit the guidelines on the aga site, however the table % is higher than most seem to recommend. All thoughts and suggestions welcome, I''m not even offended by the crazy smashed glass references...

7.66x7.65x5.05
depth 66
table 75
vtn stk
culet non
polish vg
symm g
G
SI1
flour non

stojack

Rough_Rock
It''s a radiant cut, 2.34 carat, I''ve seen it on several sites I believe, including Buy Diamond''s Direct for around $14600. In all the searching I''ve done this seems too good to be true. I''ll have to call on Monday to get the other specs on the diamond. Thanks for your reply.
Marianne

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make sure they send you a picture. Then you can post it here and get more feedback and make sure to get the other info as well. Radiants are tough, so a picture will really help. David from DBL posts here a lot and he knows a lot more about radiants than I do. Good luck in your search!!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results