shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Eternity Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msgfbi

Rough_Rock
I currently have a 0.57 round brilliant cut diamond F color set in a 2mm countour 14kwg setting engagement ring and I wear a size 4 and my dilemma is the wedding band. I want to get a diamond eternity band like the one on this link to signed pieces: http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=3713 and I want to know if:

1. that ring will be too small 2. they only have 18kwg and they said it can not be set in 14kwg and it should not look different next to each other, is this true?
3. Is the price right?
4. Are there other sites that sell this quality eternity bands for the same price?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
SP only does 18K yellow or white gold and platinum. I would stick with 14k WG to match your ering. Check out www.whiteflash.com , www.jamesallen.com and www.goodoldgold.com . Good luck in your search, HTH
1.gif

msgfbi

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I was starting to freak out a little bit
emsmile.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know there is a difference in color between 14K YG and 18K YG. Not sure of the difference in color when it comes to WG. SP does have great prices and the quality is excellent. I bought my eternity band from them, but it's platinum. Maybe some others can tell you the diff in appearance between 14k WG and and 18K WG.
34.gif

msgfbi

Rough_Rock
I was thinking that since it will be a shared-prong eternity band then the difference in color won''t be that apparent b/c the focus will be on the diamond. What do u think?

msgfbi

Rough_Rock
I didn''t see anything on the james allen or white flash website that was like the SP facet ring. Anymore suggestions?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say order it from SP, they have a 30 day money back guarantee. So if the color is different from your ering you can always return it. Sorry I don''t have any other sites to recommend. Perhaps others will.
2.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash will do one, but they do not have any listed on their website. Many Pricescope girls have eternity rings (or half eternity) from Whiteflash. I will be having a half eternity wedding band made from WF which will be 14k white gold. Email then and get a quote from them if you are interested.

msgfbi

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I will email them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since 14K white gold almost always has to be rhodium plated, I see no consequence whatsoever to getting the eternity ring in 18K. Have them rhodium plated at the same time and they will look exactly the same!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results