shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!! with an Asscher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

creeks

Rough_Rock
I was hoping a knowledgable person would help with a potential buy of an asscher diamond. First, it''s from diamond.com (aka ashford.com) - has anyone had good or bad experiences with them? Should I prefer that it not be a "square emerald cut"? THANK YOU for your opinions!

Square Emerald Cut
1.15 Carat
F
VS2
Table 62%
Depth 69.7%
5.8 x 5.8 x 4.04
Polish Ex
Symmetry Ex

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
My experience with diamond.com was ok. I don''t think they will take any pictures of diamonds to send you though, and pictures seem to be necessary to properly evaluate asschers. I didn''t bother with pictures since my diamond had virtually perfect numbers, and I''m happy with it. They do have a 30 day return policy, so you can return the diamond if you''re not happy. I haven''t returned anything though, so I don'' t know how trouble-free returning things to them is.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a good start but without pictures cant tell you anything about it.

creeks

Rough_Rock
Storm,

I''ve been reading these forums for weeks now and have obviously come across your knoweldgable replies often. Can you please give me advice about the possible differences between a emerald square cut and cut-cornered square step cut? Is the cut-cornered more likely to resemble a RA?

Thanks!!!

creeks

Rough_Rock
Thanks Coda72 ... it''s nice to know someone has had a decent experience with them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results