shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Wedding shoes pair #2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 5:00:18 PM
Author: FrekeChild
My dress was less than a 1/4 of my budget. Especially after I found a coupon. So yes, I have a little bit more money to burn. I still don't want to spend oodles of money on buying a pair of Manolos though. Lets just say it would take a lot of convincing.

I'm currently leaning towards the J Crews with the hideous yellow bow. (If I weren't looking for wedding shoes, the bow would be far from hideous though.) So I'm thinking about getting rid of the bow, and adding a bow that is about the same color, silver or adding a shoe broach.

Thoughts?
I know you like the blue, but I actually really like the silver with the coral-y color bow. Especially with your dress!

Though buying them in blue and adding some kind of brooch or other bow would be awesome.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
So, these are way over budget but I am in love and am hoping they go on sale so that I can buy them for my wedding!

30.gif

loubshoe.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Rachie and Sugarjo--I LOVE the shoes you suggested!
30.gif
30.gif

Good luck, Freke! Those JCrew ones are awesome, and I think the bow could be removed by a shoe repair-er.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 10:12:44 PM
Author: Rachie
So, these are way over budget but I am in love and am hoping they go on sale so that I can buy them for my wedding!

30.gif
ooooo Rachie!! I love those!
30.gif
30.gif
The girls on this forum sure do know how to pick out shoes!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! You guys are awesome!!!!I've never seen so many pairs of blue shoes!! (Not even in my closet!!)

I have an idea, but I don't know that it will come to fruition or not. I shall keep you all informed.

On thing about those Kate Spades that sugarjo posted is that they are from last Fall/Winter and you can't find them anywhere. Sad face.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 1:32:01 AM
Author: sugarjo
Oh Freke,
I feel in love with these Kate Spades, but I can't decide if I need them in blue or red?

The shoe is called Keeden, but I really can't tell you were to find them. The Kate Spade website only offers white, red and black, but these just came out for 2009.

Happy hunting.
Those Kate Spades look like these satin Christian Louboutins (Viva Lolo), available at Barney's for $595.
30.gif
them!

Freke, I'm loving those JCrew shoes you posted (wish I saw them before I bought mine!) but, imo, I think a darker/deeper blue (as opposed to an aqua but not navy, if that makes sense) would look amazing with your silver gown.

CLVivaLolo.JPG

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 6:08:51 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Date: 1/29/2009 1:32:01 AM

Author: sugarjo

Oh Freke,

I feel in love with these Kate Spades, but I can''t decide if I need them in blue or red?

The shoe is called Keeden, but I really can''t tell you were to find them. The Kate Spade website only offers white, red and black, but these just came out for 2009.

Happy hunting.

Those Kate Spades look like these satin Christian Louboutins (Viva Lolo), available at Barney''s for $595.
30.gif
them!

Freke, I''m loving those JCrew shoes you posted (wish I saw them before I bought mine!) but, imo, I think a darker/deeper blue (as opposed to an aqua but not navy, if that makes sense) would look amazing with your silver gown.

I love those CLs too!
30.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 3:57:59 PM
Author: EBree
I know you''ve already altered a pair of shoes, but would you be up for it again? What about trying to replicate these $950 Manolos? You could do it under budget.
31.gif
The Queen of Shoe replication could probably do that in her sleep. But I expect that her shoes will be a bit more unique and quirky. I love quirky. Why not do the same thing you did with the Stuarts on a blue pair of shoes.

Since you owe me a pair of shoes, I could always take the Stuarts off your hands. LOLOLOLOL, yeah, I just remembered that they were outside of the agreed upon cost range of the bet...Boo...

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Ag. I thought I read those Kate Spades were out winter 2009. Pooie.
Well I couldn''t decide if I wanted to wear the blue ones or the red ones to my wedding, looks like red it is......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results