shape
carat
color
clarity

Help wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shazbone

Rough_Rock
lets try again!

Side

Y522_2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
The purple and the yellow are gorgeous too! Whichever you pick, you''ll have a gorgeous center stone.

shazbone

Rough_Rock
Maybe a halo, but I think it might be alittle to much. I was leaning more towards sidestones, like one of these two:

JS478.jpg

shazbone

Rough_Rock
the second:

JS482_1.jpg

colorchange

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I feel these are a bit expensive but very nice.
As mounting will be a serious cost I would advise to look for a center stone sufficient to stad alone (the size will depend on the size of your finger, it may go from 1 to 4Ct).
Very nice blue sapphires in these sizes are readily aivaible, yellow a bit less but very affordable.

In these size, you may even look for a padparadsha (though not eye clean if you want a certified padparadsha over 1 Ct).

If you want something truely original, a star sapphire may be very nice and finest qualities below 2Ct are very affordable.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve seen that green sapphire on the natural sapphire company website and love it! It''s one of the nicer looking green sapphires I''ve seen out there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results