shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP: suggestions for Three Stone ring to 60 yrs old mom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucyme

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a 3 stone diamond ring in a total of 1 ct for my mom. Is round-shape the best/safest shape? which combination is better? the one with all 3 stones in the same size or a bigger centre stone with 2 smaller side stones?
My budget is around $2000.

thanks in advance
37.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what kind of ring has your mother expressed an interest in? what kind of rings does she wear now? more food for thought: does she want a diamond or would she prefer a color stone? or a combination?

movie zombie

lucyme

Rough_Rock
she wears a sapphire ring and her wedding ring. that''s why i think she''ll like something in colorless.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a 3 stone diamond ring with RB''s sounds great. Maybe with a center stone of .50 and sides of .25 each. Not sure that can be done within your budget. Are you planning to buy online?? Also what metal are you looking for, yellow gold, white gold etc... I think it''s very sweet that you are doing this for your mom.
12.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That Bluenile ring looks like a great choice for your budget and it received very positive customer reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results