shape
carat
color
clarity

Help !! So Undecided on E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
HI all. Well, I''ve been checking out this site for a couple of weeks now and you all are so wonderful on giving information. I currently have a 6mm wide wedding band. My husband and I got married so fast that I never had an e-ring. Now I''d like to get one but I''m having a hard time deciding. My ring size is 4.5 so I do think that I will go down to a 3mm band for the wedding ring and I''d like a smaller stone, nothing bigger than 1/2 carat. I''m terrible at saving $$ so I was thinking of putting something on lay-a-way and then upgrading later on. I''m also a Med. assistant so I want something that I can wear all of the time. What do you all think of the smaller stones. Is there anyone out there with the small ring size and 1/2 carat or less that has pictures so that I can take a peek. Or just any suggestions would be great, I''m outta my mind trying to figure this out. Thanks

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a thread titled rings under a carat that you can look up. Tons of great examples in there.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
You should check out the under 1ct. ring thread. I wish I could find it, but it''s here somewhere. Just look in seach, for "Under1ct". I think most of the pictures have the ring size, too!! Good luck!
35.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Lisa beat me to it!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, I just got done checking out that thread. Any good info on where a good place to purchase an e ring. I''d really rather go to a jewelery store so that I can actually look and try stuff on. I''m too nervous to order on-line. So far I''ve looked at Kay and Fred Meyer.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d skip Kay for sure. The other one I''m not familiar with. Make sure you read up on here about CUT. Cut is key to buying a beautiful stone. The tutorials on PS are very helpful. Buying online shouldn''t make you nervous. I''d go try on some rings and then come back here and buy online.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 1:21:48 PM
Author: LBug75
Thanks so much, I just got done checking out that thread. Any good info on where a good place to purchase an e ring. I''d really rather go to a jewelery store so that I can actually look and try stuff on. I''m too nervous to order on-line. So far I''ve looked at Kay and Fred Meyer.

Most pricescope vendors have real brick and morter stores. I think it''d be worth checking to see if any of them are close to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results