shape
carat
color
clarity

Help selecting diamond for most fire and sparkle!!!!

entaro

Rough_Rock
I vote stone no.2

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Did you see these two?

entaro

Rough_Rock
Did you see these two?

wow much cheaper !

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once you move into the super ideal range your Sales Associate(SA) is your friend. They can see things in person that
we cant see in pictures/videos. Ask for side-by-side pictures of these stones and for the SA to talk you through them.

Here are the "I"s in a compare

Here is a compare with the "J"s also

You can ask the SA
- is one less tinted than the other
- is one showing any more fire/brilliance/sparkle than the other
- which one would you recommend

At this level of vetted stones its challenging to see the minor differences but the SAs have them there on hand and can
give their opinion.

Also, when you see them side-by-side in pics/vidoes sometimes one just "speaks" to you more so than the other. You cant
really put your finger on it or always give a reason why but it happens.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

muffins

Rough_Rock
Did you see these two?

I did but I’m afraid to move to J color might be a bit too tinted for my preference. Unless you think that these Js are closer to I?

muffins

Rough_Rock
crown height is the crown% listed in wf?

In theory should not all ACA have fire would not be the whole purpose oh ACA ? Or
Can some of them still be dull ?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I did but I’m afraid to move to J color might be a bit too tinted for my preference. Unless you think that these Js are closer to I?

Definitely ask them for a comparison video...you might find J too much or you might be pleasantly surprised.

entaro

Rough_Rock
I think tyty summarised it well above, I love Js though, they are bang for bucks especially with strong blue lol. 1ct for your reference, definitely need to compare for 3ct and speak to the SA

20230224_113636.jpg

Attachments

• 20230224_113539.jpg
    20230224_113539.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 21

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In theory should not all ACA have fire would not be the whole purpose oh ACA ? Or
Can some of them still be dull ?

No ACA will be dull. They will all sparkle beautifully and have lots of fire. We're splitting hairs when we dive into the table size, crown angle, and crown height. In theory, a taller crown height may result in slightly more fire. In practice, you'd likely only notice the differences when the stones are side-by-side and maybe not even then.

Between the two you originally posted, I like the 3.058.

muffins

Rough_Rock
No ACA will be dull. They will all sparkle beautifully and have lots of fire. We're splitting hairs when we dive into the table size, crown angle, and crown height. In theory, a taller crown height may result in slightly more fire. In practice, you'd likely only notice the differences when the stones are side-by-side and maybe not even then.

Between the two you originally posted, I like the 3.058.

May I ask why the 3.058

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I ask why the 3.058

It's cheaper, and the arrows are a bit wider, so you'll get slightly broader flashes of light (just a personal preference).

entaro

Rough_Rock
May I ask why

go with Kim's suggestion, I'm just basing it on the diamond details , it is closest to the all round tolkowsky proportions. the j looks good too, maybe ask them to compare the 4 side by side

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would ask for a side by side pic

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results