shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Groomed?

Rough_Rock
If anyone could supply a little insight on experiences with pricing and locations for a Tacori engagement ring.... model # HT251012X.... I''d be most ablidged. My location is within the southeatern part of North Carolina. I''ve found the ring at one location, but have questions regarding whether I''m getting the best deal for the money. I plan on puchasing only one of these in my lifetime, so I''d really like to do it right! But a good-ol boy does have limits. I have see the comparable Sholdt ring, and its beautiful... but its not my choice. I understand that price adjustments for Tacori dealers are typically limited; however, a range is always better. The only example I have as far as visually is for a 2ct. That''s nice, but a little unneccesary, specifically due to the size being excessive as well as potentially of lesser quality. Thanks for the help!

sera

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting, but I haven''t seen it in person either. Karat Patch in Charlotte carries Tacori, but I don''t think they discount it at all. Good Old Gold is a great company if you decide not to order locally.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results