shape
carat
color
clarity

Help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Since I have gotten home I ran into a nasty sinus infection. I thought it was allergies at first and just let it slide.
15.gif
Well I finally gave in and went to the DR and he read me the riot act about not taking care of myself and told me he was going to tattle. Grrr.... Anyway it is good that I went in when I did, as all of our medical professional know sinus infections can be really badm he said two to three more days and he would have been shoving one of those massive needles up there to drain it.
39.gif
yucky. My head feels weird when I move it so I am not exercising at all. I am so worried about this becuase I have my little sister and all we are doing is painting, using charcols and playing with ponies and puzzles. I feel rotten that I ignored my body and now she is paying the price. Does anyone know of fun things to do with a little that we could do? I enrolled her in VBC so she is there for the mornings. But I dont want to end up watching tv with her. On an upnote though she can now beat the final level of the goldfish memory game in less then 4 minutes. I am so proud of her!
36.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Matatora,

I hope you feel better soon!

My cousins (ages 4 & 7) really love playing with all my "grown-up stuff" (aka make-up, hair products, jewelry, etc). I don''t know how old your sis is, but maybe you could have a make-over day with her.

Also, you could buy one of those $10 jewelry kits & make bracelets, necklaces, earrings, whatever!

Or, you could give her a baking lesson (chocolate chip cookies or brownies, yummy!)

Have fun...I''m sure she''s happy just to see you.
emteeth.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe you shouldn''t be baking with a sinus infection...
41.gif

I vote for the make-over day! That''s fun even when you''re 23! Depending on how old she is, you could go for an educational twist and have her play grocery store with you to learn how to count money. Or you could birdwatch out your windows. Since she''s doing VBS, you could also talk about what she learned that day and read her bible stories.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 11:23:20 AM
Author: JCJD
Maybe you shouldn''t be baking with a sinus infection...
41.gif

I vote for the make-over day! That''s fun even when you''re 23! Depending on how old she is, you could go for an educational twist and have her play grocery store with you to learn how to count money. Or you could birdwatch out your windows. Since she''s doing VBS, you could also talk about what she learned that day and read her bible stories.
Unfortunatly for me at the moment she is a little farther along then most kids her age. She knows all about [$$)] becuase my paretns have her "save" for things she wants. She is decent with multiplication but wow when it comes to money those nubmers seem to come to her awfully quick. It is cute actually she has on of my old check registers and she keeps track of all her money in from birthdays, special chores, and xmas. (She also notes who gave her what little
11.gif
). Her favorite word is sale! I asked my mother if Saxon could have some makeup on and she said no, I wasnt allowed to wear makeup until I was 16 becuase my skin would break out in hives and my mother doesnt want to take the risk, and she is prolly right....hospitals are not fun group activities. However we are even as I speak working to finish up or Kumon so we can do our nails...she wants to paint our dogs too.
I asked her if she would like to read to me from the Bible and she goes...."But your Catholic"
3.gif
she told me she thought I had to memorize the whole thing before they would let me in. LOL I dont think I would have passed that test.
She is such a cutie! She offered to make me some chicken soup since my nose looks like Roudolphs...She makes me smile even when I feel bleh! Thanks for the suggestions I will post a picture of her supper cute hands when we are done with our manicures.
Oh and yes she loves looking at everyones pictures on her, I showed her some of Wink''s concave cut stones and she is trying to convince me she needs that blue sapphire.
9.gif
32.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Perfect solution fell into my lap, emergency call from a freinds parent...they are now playing down the hall (door is open so I can hear them). All God''s children are happy and I can sit still and not move my head. I swear it is like PS grants wishes....

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, you never know... the Power of PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results