shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

betty boop

Rough_Rock
This is my first time posting anything on any website!!!!! But I have something I need help with. Where I live there is no Tiffanys store and there is no place to buy Tiffany. And my boyfriend and I have been looking at rings and I found a tiffany one I like but I would like to know the price point!!! Could somebody help me out????? It is the Schlumberger engagemenr ring!! I found it on there site and I love it! People on here seem to know a lot about diamonds and rings and tiffanys so I was just hoping!! I was also wondering if anyone knew of a reputable company who can copy tiffany designs!!! Thanks so much!!!!
betty

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here it is:

engagement_other_schlengagement1.jpg

It''s a beautiful choice.

Do you have a custom jeweler in your area that you trust?

Quest has done some outstanding work for other members here.
Here''s their site: www.questmanufacturing.com
You could talk to them about this custom ring.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tiffany''s deals with out of town clients regularly. The prices will vary depending on your selections of the center stone and perhaps a few other options but I''m sure they would be happy to discuss it with you if you give them a call.

Almost every custom jeweler has experience imitating Tiffany designs. Where are you? Perhaps someone here has experience with a jeweler in your area.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2005 2:17:43 AM
Author:betty boop

I found a tiffany one I like but I would like to know the price point...
Well, the page SevenOne took the picture from (link) lists 29k as starting price for this ring.

It does look intricate and I could not name a source for readily-available "versions" more or less alike that one. Whoever would offer to do it, it should be one shop with strong confidence in their quality controll and I would expect some detailed discussion beforehand about what constitues a sucessful interpretation of the original design. It definitely does not look easy to make.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results