shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please ! Jewellers in Atlanta.?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey,
i have posted this in RT aswell,(so no, you''re not going crazy, lol) but no replies
7.gif
I really need my fellow PS''ers help! There must be someone who has a good jeweller in Atlanta?

Here is the original message, I would love any advice!

Hey all,
I would love some assistance from anyone who has had a good experience or has an ongoing relationship with a bench jeweller in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
The background is: I am currently having a coloured gem cut by a vendor in that city, which will then need setting into a mount I will purchase elsewhere.
I am doing all of this via email from my home, Australia, and to be honest decent jewellers are seriously lacking in my city (seriously..).
The main thing is they need a fairly skilled bench - experience with coloured stones a plus! There will be some prong work and pave involved, but nothing too intense..
Its not an overly difficult task, but as I''m not in the US I don''t know where to turn..

I will be happy to pay a reasonable fee for good service, and the gem cutter I am in touch with is also keen to estabish some more professional r''ships in his city for this sort of thing..

Geez, I''m sure I could''ve said all that in 2 lines - sorry about the ramble, its late here, lol

I would love to hear if anyone has experience or can give me a referral!

many thanks in advance
AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results