shape
carat
color
clarity

Help/Opinions??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dan106

Rough_Rock
I was hoping to get some feedback on this stone. Thoughts/opinions about how it will look based on specs? cost?

Cost: $5800
Shape: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.39-6.45 x 4.02
Weight: 1.01 carat
Depth: 62.4%
Table: 53%
Crown Angle: 35.0
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Girdle: thin-medium
Culet: pointed
Polish: Excellent
Symetry: Excellent
Clarity: VS2
Color: H
Flourescence: Neglible
Comments: There is a small inclusion, a feather near the edge which looks like it could be covered with the prong. I know I''ll need to get this checked by an appraiser.

gee5088

Rough_Rock
While I certainly won''t claim to know everything about diamonds, let me put in my 2 cents...

This stones scores 1 on the HCA (which is great!)
Light return-excellent
Fire-excellent
Scintillation-excellent
Spread-very good, probably because this stone seems a little deep. ! carat stones should be closer to 6.5mm in diameter.

Is this from a B&M store or an online vendor? If you do a search here you can find comparable stones for a few hundred dollars cheaper, or for the same price find ones that have better spread. I think the bottom line is how the stone looks to YOU. It sounds beautiful nonetheless!

Again I''m no expert but I hope this helps...GOOD LUCK!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Scores well on the HCA. Pricing is decent. Comparable diamonds currently available with PScope Vendors range from around $5300 to around $5600 or so in price.

Looks like a good candidate with potential to be a dazzler. Definitely get a professional opinion!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results