shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on specs for 2 Radiants! Also, Radiants from ERD?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bennyboy96

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a Radiant and I could use some input and advice regarding the two stones below that Mark @ EngagementRingsDirect has on hold for me.

1.24 I SI1 7.09 x 5.9 x 3.46 Depth: 58.6% Table: 65% Girdle: Thin-Sl Thick Polish: VG Symmetry: GD Flor: None

1.24 H SI1 6.8 x 5.76 x 3.84 Depth: 66.7% Table: 65% Girdle: Medium Polish GD Symmetry: GD Flor: None

On another note, does anyone have any experience buying Radiants from EngagementRingsDirect??

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The question is hard... because the numbers do not tell anything about brilliance and I suspect most would consder that awfully important.

Any chance to obtain Ideal Scope images of the two ? Or otherwise see them ?

Radiants are not very often less than 60% deep, but that's exactly what helps the first stone be a tad larger. It would be nice if light return has not been impaired by the slightly shallow cut.

Judging from the selection, you must have used the AGA charts already. All that remains to tell the winner apart is brilliance. As far as I know Engagegemtn Rings Direct (ERD) does use some tools to describe that remotely.

"MoreMoreMore" and "Reena" obtained seriously charming cushion cut diamonds from ERD. Shopping for fancies is not very different from one shape to another 'cause there is no "ideal" standard for any of them. IMO, their experience is relevant for your radiant as well.

Best of luck !
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results