shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on finding Round cut diamond for ~$10000?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zpk123

Rough_Rock
hey everyone, i''ve been reading this site for a few weeks and have started looking around the pricescope generator for a engagment ring. Been looking at the various web vendors (I''ve been impressed with Nice Ice, WhiteFlash, Abazias, etc.)
I''ve got a few weeks (probably till mid January) to shop around before committing and getting it.
I''m looking for a 1.4-1.7 carat, Color ~E-G, VS2 or better. Looking at the AGS0, or excellent cut diamonds, but have been finding them to be more around the $14-15k or higher range. Any suggestions on how to get someone of this high quality and cut and still be able to meet my budget of under $10000? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

zpk123

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Is your budget for the stone alone, or for the setting and the stone together?

reena

Ideal_Rock
what about a drop in color or clarity? out of the question?

FTLOD, please tell me that your new avatar is the scene is office space where they beat the copier with a baseball bat?!?!?!? if so you are my hero.
36.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another doppelanger to consider, taken from the other database, checking the box to request only well cut stones, or at least ones designated as AGS0.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results