shape
carat
color
clarity

help on a LOW budget.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shameless

Rough_Rock
Also check out

www.IdoNowIDont.com

But be careful of some of the stores that are also listed on there. I would check only with private sellers...

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 11:19:45 AM
Author: filamgirl618
thank you all so much for the advice so far.

i think we might be going with a band with gemstones on them already.

if money weren''t an option for me i would go for something rose gold, antique looking, and probably with a diamond as big as i could get (my bf is from morocco and their tradition over there is BIG BIG BIG). i know rose gold is a bit expensive, but perhaps if anyone could help me find something within my price range that would be great! if not i''ll probably stick to white gold. i''m born in june so my birthstone is either alexandrite or pearl.[/b]

aaaand. as for my ring size...i want to say it''s like 7...but the last time i got my finger measured was in high school when i was getting ready to get my senior ring.

by the way...i mentioned to my bf about buying a ring online and he got a little iffy about it. what are some advantages to buying online rather than just around town??

I found some you might be interested in.

this

or maybe this

Another

E B

Ideal_Rock

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow you really do have alot of options!

There is an ebay store that has REALLY cheap rose gold settings. I haven''t bought from there, but I''ll find a link just in case. The only thing is, the settings are really cheap because they are really light, as in thin, without a lot of gold. You''d have to be more careful than you would with something heavier! Here is one that looks kind if vintage, but they have lots more!

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-0-Round-Filigree-Ring-Setting-14kt-Pink-Gold_W0QQitemZ140244045058QQihZ004QQcategoryZ67710QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s a great idea Ebree!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
And I LOVE that ceylon sapphire ring from FC you posted too. You have the best taste! It''s unheated and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results