shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Mystery Dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I was right about the salon.
1.gif

It doesn''t sound like their business practices are very good. I mean, either:

-the salon is lying about the designer (knockoff dress, old sample they don''t remember where it''s from, whatever reason, none of them good!)
-the salon isn''t lying about the designer and it is a discontinued dress, but instead of helping you, they''ve been rude and non-communicative

Add that to the tag-cutting and everything else. Yuck!

There is another salon in NY that sells 2BeBrides and carries a lot of the same lines that Yvonne''s does and more that keeps popping up on my searches, M. A. Carr. I have no idea how close this salon is to you or how they run their business, but maybe you could send them the picture of the dress and ask them to help identify it for you. Tell them you had a bad experience with another salon that carries some of the same designers they do, and ask if they can give you any ideas on where this dress comes from?

Brose244

Rough_Rock
Impressive guess!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your research! It is very much appreciated! I looked up that store, which is in Buffalo (4 hours away) but it would be worth the drive to solve this mystery! They have no e-mail but I am going to call them this week to see if I can send them the pic.

Your the best!
36.gif

Brose244

Rough_Rock
MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2009 1:41 pm
Subject: Re: Mystery Dress

Nicole,

WOW... I have no idea how you managed to figure out its one of our dresses.

Yes that is one of our retailer exclusive designs. We do not advertise these
gowns as our own because technically we sell the rights to the retailer.

But yes, that is one of our designs, and its actually pretty limited to a few
retailers per state/region.

Let me know if you''d like any further information about the dress, but bear in
mind our retailer exclusive program of offering designs to retailers without
claiming it for our own line/label. A true "private label" despite or company
name.

Sincerely,
-Ken Yeh

THANK YOU LADIES!!!!! I love you girls! I finally feel free now that I know I wasn''t going crazy - I was officially lied to!!!! Don''t let this ever happen to you! If they cut out the tags RUN!

Thanks again! I wrote him back and hopefully I can find a store that is authorized to sell it to me!

I''m sooooo happy!

Love,

Nic

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
That''s EXCELLENT news!!! Here''s hoping you cand find an authorized retailer, and that it really *is* the dress of your dreams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results