shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me with this designer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

barkingsheep

Rough_Rock
My e-ring has "PB" stamped on the inside of the shank next to the "14k" and I''m trying to figure out if anyone knows of this designer? I''m checking the Trademark database right now, but not having any luck.. I''m trying to find a wedding ring to match my setting.

Thanks!!

:)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
maybe someone will come up with the designer with the trademark description, but could you post a photo of the ring?

barkingsheep

Rough_Rock
Sure thing - as soon as I get home tonight, I will make sure to throw a few pics up on my server and post them :)

barkingsheep

Rough_Rock
It''s a 14k WG contour setting... my stone is .78 ct RB (F, SI1 (eye clean), ideal cut)...

What I''m having trouble finding is a wedding ring with a European shank... (that isn''t A.Jaffe, Diana Classic, or Scott Kay - those are all a bit out of our price range)... I''d really like just a simple .5 carat channel set band with a European shank... can''t seem to find one and my fiancé isn''t too keen on having one made (not sure why).

ering.jpg

ering2.jpg

ering3.jpg

ring01.jpg

ring03.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the ring!
36.gif
i like the sleek and simple solitaire settings, they really let the diamond shine.
3.gif
well done!

as far as a euro shank band, you might want to check stuller. they have tons of mountings to browse. hopefully you can find something there.

barkingsheep

Rough_Rock
You''re exactly right, dbgaap... I''m just looking for a wedding ring to match the Euro shank... :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you know barkingsheep, come to think of it, you are probably not going to find a wedding band that has a euro shank. the euro shank is designed to keep the solitaire from spinning. i don''t think there is a euro shank wedding band.

barkingsheep

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the site, belle... They do have Euro shank e-rings... inquiring if they have wedding rings to match :)

But you know, A.Jaffe, Diana Classic, and Scott Kay all sell them... I just can't afford them right now
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results