shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me with my Asscher search!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, that ring is exactly what I''m looking for - is it yours Gypsy or Indecisive? Do you wear a band with it? Thanks for any info you can provide...I started a separate thread last night looking for ring exactly like it!

Jamieson22 - you and I are in tandem...my bf just bought me a gorgeous 1.29 asscher last weekend that ''spoke'' to me, our budgets are about the same, and I''m now trying to find the perfect setting. Good luck, you''ve done great so far!!!!

Marylee
30.gif

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the link - That''s on my list of settings to consider. You might want to check out my thread there...i found a few others that are very similar that I''m evaluating: link

Have you seen that ring with a band? That seems to be my sticking point since the head doesn''t lend itself to a flush band. I don''t like the band that comes with it due to the ''blank'' spot that sits under the head, but what a great price. I checked on the btd boards for feedback on quality of the setting, and only found a few folks who had seen it awhile back. Seems that quality isnt an issue???

Thanks!

Jamieson22

Rough_Rock
Okay so got my quote from Excel for that Cartier repo I liked (based of the BTD design). They came back with price but also recommended using .03 carat stones on side rather than the .02 carat for a better look. My fear is a ring that is too wide, and just having a hard time visualizing what the difference would be. They said the .02 would be in a 2.7mm shank, which seemed like a good fit when my gf tried on settings (she is rather petite).
Thoughts?
Jamie

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Who is SC? I am still new to the lingo!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous Jamie!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Omigosh, love it! I have eyed that BTD setting before. SC did a great job. Congrats on a gorgeous ring!
21.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks just great! Lovely Asscher, CONGRATS!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken
congrates!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results