shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me replicate Tiffany & Co Victoria earrings!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Pyramid|1449497089|3958525 said:
laurenk|1449196884|3957209 said:
Sooooo I LOVE the Tiffany & Co Victoria earrings size small but cannot fathom spending $8200 Australian dollars on them. Ive trawled through second hand online boutiques and ebay etc..... hoping to find a second hand pair.

So now Im going to have them replicated. Id love help to perfect this, along with suggestions of possible jewellers to make them and source stones.

The small ones have 0.64 tcw which makes each marquise 0.8 - now i realise dimensions can

See it is 0.64 tcw you are considering but that does not make each marquise 0.8 which would be bigger than 0.64, it makes each marquise 0.08.

Yes I realize I miscalculated. Makes it seem even more expensive! I appreciate your input too and value everyone here, it's all the insightfulness that makes coming on here a well informed and amazing experience!! Thank you :)

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome, Lauren!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any news?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
No gypsy!!! I went to my local Tiffany and tried this size on and I much preferred the small...... I realise these were a fabulous buy but I'm focused on my pear now and trying to persuade my husband that I need the earrings for my birthday!

Boxercrazy0407

Rough_Rock
I saw the most beautiful 5 marquise flower at my jeweler. The stones were super white D-E, very clean (I loupes it) and almost no bowtie.
It was on a platinum setting and chain. 15 points each, just under $2k.

They also made a 4 marquise flower like you're looking for but I preferred the five so that is the only pic I took.

If your ctw is .64, each stone would be .08, not 0.8. If you want to contact info, I can give it to you.

_976.jpeg

Hi I know this was forever ago but wondering if you can let me know the name of your jeweller. Thanks

Boxercrazy0407

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone for your detailed responses! I chuckled a bit as usually on here (mostly e rings) people do replicate Tiffany to save money but I realise buying one large e ring stone is much easier that 8 perfectly matched tiny stones.....

My local store in Brisbane Australia sells the original 4 marquise flower as per my picture and they show on the Australian and US website. I have seen the variation too and think it's gorgeous But I refer the original.

Canuk-gal - can I possibly ask what size yours are and whether you beleive you could wear them all the time (if you wished)? I'd love a picture!!

I'm going to really consider the Ebay option that Gypsy found - I've emailed them for more pictures and info - I'm terrified of fake Tiffany on eBay though...

I think to be totally happy I should reconsider having them made and buy the real thing, I do have a ten year anniversary coming up but I also have a e ring upgrade in the works (slowly but surely)..... I think I need to stop shopping! Hehe

Would love to hear from anyone else who owns these too!!

Hi are you able to please let me know the Brisbane store that had these earrings? Thanks

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi I know this was forever ago but wondering if you can let me know the name of your jeweller. Thanks

I’m in CA and it’s closed now due to covid.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would shoot an email to Lesley at BGD, they may be able to do it for you.

I see this is an old thread.

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I think you can find these styles at different jewellers, though. I saw these at duty free airport in august, regret not getting the big white gold Victoria style earrings.

31BE130C-0EA7-4FE5-B683-D5238B32ED0C.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results