shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP ME pick the right stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karlmcardle

Rough_Rock
i am looking at buying a stone on line and have found that i can get a better deal than i would in a shop, the only difference been that i cant see the stone as i will be getting it mounted in the USA. i am dealing with a company called Diamond Source of Viginia, they seem good as they are answering all my questions and i have whittled it down to 2 stones that i cant decide between, can anyone tell me firstly if these stones are any good and what i should expect...

#1 - RD, 1.51 carat, GIA cert, F color, VS2 clarity, price $13,008, depth 61.7 %, table 57 %, measurements 7.33 x 7.39 x 4.54 mm, EX EX N [Excellent GIA cut grade, Excellent HCA 1.4]

#2 - RD, 1.54 carat, GIA cert, F color, VS2 clarity, price $13,419, depth 60.4 %, table 57 %, measurements 7.46 x 7.51 x 4.52 mm, EX V GN[Excellent GIA cut grade, Excellent HCA rating 0.6, laser inscribed with GIA number]

please let me know your thoughts
Thank you

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think the good folks at Rocky Talky can be of more help. If, however, you decide you want some colour for your ring, we are here!

Jus ask the mods to move the topic and they will be more than helpful
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results