shape
carat
color
clarity

help me pick my FG gown! (with pix of course!)

which FG gown do you prefer?

• 2nd gown with regular train

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • just show me results please!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
me & my mom visited a bridal salon over the weekend and found this 2 gorgeous flower girl gown. verryyy fitting for my royal wedding!!!!

i''ll be having 2 FG and one of them is my little sister and i definitely want her to stick out and have a different gown!

the 1st dress is the one that i really LOVE because the train has fabric flowers attached all over the bubble hem! i showed this to fiance when i got home and he wasn''t keen on it because he said it''s "too much". he prefers the 2nd dress which has no bubble hem and no flowers... so i''m torn. which do you think is better? (i can''t go wrong in any of them though!)

oh - and of course, the color will be in Gold!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
1st dress - the one i really like but FI isn''t keen on

dress1a.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
the back - notice the flower fabric attached to the bubble hem!

dress1b.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
2nd dress which FI prefers

dress2a.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
2nd dress back photo with regular train

dress2b.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I voted for the second one, because I think it might be easier to walk in. Don''t need your FGs tripping down the aisle!
3.gif
How old are they, and would the dresses be bustled the whole time, or just after the ceremony? The answers could change my vote.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I think the first is majorly cute, but maybe a bit mature? I can''t put my finger on it. So I voted for the second one.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 11:25:52 AM
Author: sunnyd
I voted for the second one, because I think it might be easier to walk in. Don''t need your FGs tripping down the aisle!
3.gif
How old are they, and would the dresses be bustled the whole time, or just after the ceremony? The answers could change my vote.

my sister is a big 5 year old
1.gif
and she can totally pull it off
9.gif

i''m thinking of having it bustled OR make it a shorter train?

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Cleo, What does your dress look like?

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
My vote is #2. I am not a fan of #1, but that is just my opinion!

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
#2 definitely

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I love #1- It has more of a Victorian feel to it, but #2 is more "fairy tale princess". Hard decision. I''m sure SHE will love it either way!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would go by what you are wearing. If your gown has a similar train as number 1, go with that one. The flower girl is supposed to look like the bride, so her gown should echo the design of the bride''s unless the bride is wearing a very sexy gown. As for dressing the two flower girls differently, I think that''s a big no-no. They should be dressed the same, and you''re opening yourself up to some hurt feelings if you dress them differently.

I personally would only have one flower girl. Too much competition between the little girls unless the second one is only 2-years-old, in which case she should be in a more juvenile design.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#2... But both are sooo cute!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I think they both look nice, but I''m digging number 2 more.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe have each flower girl wear one of each gown??? That would be cute and then you don''t have to choose!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I also prefer number 2. But by all means, if the first one looks like your wedding dress then go with that one.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
no 2

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
if I was still a little girl, I''d pick 1. I''m not still a little girl, and I''d still pick 1.

I think the 1st one is for a younger flower girl and the 2nd one is nice for an older flower girl.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results