shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me help my jeweler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soynofoam

Rough_Rock
Can you help me find a ring like this from a catalog that I can tell my jeweler about? (jpg attached)

I''m wondering if you can recommend a style that I can have my jeweler order (they''ll have to because I wear a size 4). Here are some details (picture attached - ignore the separate wedding band - we don''t want it):

It''s about 1 carat TW, with one center stone approx .4, and side stones with diamond accents. The side stones on each side are three small rounds which form a triangle, (approx 8-10 pt?). Then there are 4 small round stones continuing down the shank, gradually getting smaller (approx 6 pt to 3 pt?). The shank isn''t much wider than 2mm.

A retailer wants 6-10 weeks to order it (size 4, in either 18k white gold or platinum), and it doesn''t have any open area below the small rounds for cleaning. So I''m hoping to use our custom jeweler to order one that''s similar, and not one that will take sooooooooooo long!

Thank you so much for all your help!

Ben Bridge Ring1top106650322018592122008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results