shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find: thin cushion halo setting

Tritan84

Rough_Rock
So I visited my local jeweler who carries tacori. We went through their catalog and did not find that they made the 2620 specifically for a rectangular cushion. We are going to call tacori on Thursday and verify.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Tritan84|1388583845|3584289 said:
So I visited my local jeweler who carries tacori. We went through their catalog and did not find that they made the 2620 specifically for a rectangular cushion. We are going to call tacori on Thursday and verify.

They don't, but they make each ring specific for the center stone. So if you had a cushion center in the 2620, they adjust it according to the stone's measurements. See my picture above.

Tritan84

Rough_Rock
pandabee said:

They don't, but they make each ring specific for the center stone. So if you had a cushion center in the 2620, they adjust it according to the stone's measurements. See my picture above.

Yea I see that they can make some adjustments for a cushion. But I think that may be for a cushion that is close to a 1.0 length/width ratio. My stone is more rectangular at a 1.18 ratio. I'm wondering if the 'adjustments' for my stone would be significant enough for tacori to consider it more of a custom job, thus significantly charging more. Well, I'll be finding out later today.

Do I have the option to deal with Tacori directly and not through a vendor?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Tritan84|1388667862|3584750 said:
pandabee said:

Yea I see that they can make some adjustments for a cushion. But I think that may be for a cushion that is close to a 1.0 length/width ratio. My stone is more rectangular at a 1.18 ratio. I'm wondering if the 'adjustments' for my stone would be significant enough for tacori to consider it more of a custom job, thus significantly charging more. Well, I'll be finding out later today.

Do I have the option to deal with Tacori directly and not through a vendor?

Sorry you are only able to work through authorized retailers. Tacori does not work with the general public. They make the 2620 for an emerald center so that may be the route to go if you have a more elongated cushion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results