shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find pics of these earrings!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
I have been having the WORST time trying to find pictures of the earrings I want. I just want some plain, diamond drop earrings. The ones that are on the kind of U-shaped post where the diamonds just hang right underneath your lobes. My earring holes are a little uneven and I''m paranoid about them when I wear studs. But if I wear ones that dangle a bit you can''t tell at all.

So, I want FI to buy me some of these earrings for a wedding present but I can''t find a picture of what I want anywhere!!! I think I would want about .5c each, and white gold would be fine.

Am I crazy? I know I have seen these earrings before, maybe they are just out of style right now? Can anyone help?

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
basically like these, but with just one diamond on the bottom and the hook that goes through my ear is thinner and just a plain wire, not with diamonds on it.

edf203754_b_l.jpg

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 1:54:10 PM
Author: EMPTorres
Something like these?? http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=101818
I think these are exactly what I want! I wish I could see them from the side!! Thank you
36.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
http://rockdiamond.com/index.php?crn=203&start=6

You might want to have a look at these ones too - they''re smaller than you''re looking for but I''m sure they could make a pair up in the size you''d like. I''m craving a 1cttw pair of these right now! I usually go with studs but like you, my piercings are a little uneven and I want to try something different.

The photo is from the DBL website.

Good luck finding your perfect wedding present!

Jen

leverbacks.jpg

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 6:14:22 AM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
http://rockdiamond.com/index.php?crn=203&start=6

You might want to have a look at these ones too - they''re smaller than you''re looking for but I''m sure they could make a pair up in the size you''d like. I''m craving a 1cttw pair of these right now! I usually go with studs but like you, my piercings are a little uneven and I want to try something different.

The photo is from the DBL website.

Good luck finding your perfect wedding present!

Jen
Mrs Mitchell, thanks!! Those are also exactly what I want!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I had wearrings like these--wore them for 10 years before I reset them. Very easily put together--a 4 claw head soldered onto a french back. Very elegant look!

cheers--Sharon

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn''t Whiteflash offer a similar pair?

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
You''re right!! I actually love those too, because they would have some movement to them since the diamond isn''t mounted right onto the leverback, it kind of swings at the bottom. Would they be more dressy for everyday than just plain studs? I want to wear them at the wedding, (I''m wearing a pretty sparkly necklace so I need some simple earrings) but I would also like some just everyday diamond earrings I could wear all the time.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Inspiration-al_1141.htm

gi_WF-4170_m.jpg

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
P.S. any thoughts on the size of the stones they have shown here? Just to get an idea of the proportion of the earrings...

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Now you''ve got me thinking! I could have my WF studs reset like this. Why didn''t I think of that before??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results