shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Find a Setting! Cushion Halo w/ Split Shank

RockAndRoll2006

Rough_Rock
Hey all! I've done a great deal of looking around (both here on forum) and on web and would love a little extra help. While I don't have my diamond yet (likely will be 1.35-1.45 RB, H/I Si1), I'd like to zero in a setting.

While I'd like to maximize the size of the diamond, I'm trying to find a beautiful ready-made setting first before I move forward with a custom (i.e. from a local vendor or from ERD). Seems the custom job would cost ~$2800-3000.

So, I'm searching for a cushion halo with split shank with pave in platinum fit for a round diamond. I'd like it to be fairly thin since my girlfriend has small fingers (size 4). Here are the inspirational images:

image_1916.png

image2_2.png

I really like the shape of this cushion halo and the size/setting of the melee:
image3.jpg

Like the pavé work on this ring:
pave.png

Bonus points for finding a a ring that has a unique crown:
image4.jpg

Look forward to finding the right setting and keeping PS folks updated on my progress. Everyone has been really helpful so far and I look forward to posting the finished ring in the next month or so!

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi OP, if you can get someone to do a custom job for you for $3k for platinum and 0.50 ct.+ quality melee, then consider yourself very lucky and go for it! That's a tremendous price. Ritani makes something similar in a cast that's $3200 for platinum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results