shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a replica Tiffany setting for my 2 ct WF ACA

GoldenRule

Rough_Rock
Re: Help me find a replica Tiffany setting for my 2 ct WF AC

Sorry I didn't have the opportunity to post my btd setting. I've been under the weather. I see you've decided on the Vatche. I'm sure you will be pleased with it!! I know $900+ extra seems like a lot but you have guarantees and warranties attached that are certainly beneficial considering the size of the purchase. Congratulations!

akoakoako

Rough_Rock

I am buying the exact same combo and the lady at whiteflash is charging me $200 more to change to PT950/ruthenium, and she said it will increase production time to 3 - 4 weeks. Am I missing anything?

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock

by akoakoako » 09 Sep 2014 23:32
I am buying the exact same combo and the lady at whiteflash is charging me $200 more to change to PT950/ruthenium, and she said it will increase production time to 3 - 4 weeks. Am I missing anything?
I wasn't charged more to change mine to the same combo, but mine took a solid 4 weeks! I have the Vatche Grace PT 950/ruthenium.

TwinkleCootie

Rough_Rock

Candygrl|1410329330|3748234 said:
by akoakoako » 09 Sep 2014 23:32
I wasn't charged more to change mine to the same combo, but mine took a solid 4 weeks! I have the Vatche Grace PT 950/ruthenium.

I wasn't charged more from WF either. I remember paying somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,850 (I got the wire discount). But then again, I did buy my stone from them as well....

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

akoakoako|1410327140|3748223 said:
Very sorry about this akoakoako. This upcharge was quoted to you in error. Many of the designers we represent do charge for special alloys, but Vatche is an exception! They do the ruthenium alloy by special request at no extra charge. Unfortunately, when your order was quoted this fact was overlooked. This is why others are posting that they were not charged extra. We are truly sorry for our error and we will make whatever adjustments to your invoice that might be necessary.

Just for informational purposes, the additional cost for special alloys is usually not in the materials involved, but rather the costs for special one-off handling and loss of production inefficiencies.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results