shape
carat
color
clarity

help me find a princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, so I have been around here for the last month or two. I still seem to have trouble spotting good diamond specs.

Can you guys please post me a good princess cut, from size range 1.50-2.0 carat???
I guess I need to see a couple that you guys deem as "good", so maybe I can get going in the right direction.

Thanks!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=53&item=315413
2.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thank you so much Belle.......I have one more question for you...

I would like my princess cut to be square, not rectangular. So, when looking at the measurements of the stone, how do I know??? like, I know that 6.0x6.0 is going to be perfect square....but how about the one you gave me a link to? How many mm''s does it take to make it look more rectangular???

I hope you can understand what I mean. :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
divide the length by the width. the ratio should be 1.00 to 1.05 for a nice square.
2.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thank you very much Belle.....that was driving me crazy!

anyone else have a good princess cut find oniline??

also, do vendors like WF have financing available?
thanks

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Belle is quite correct, 1 - 1.05 or less is the ratio needed to qualify as a square princess under the AGS standard of grading. Although the difference seems more that stone is only 1 - 1.02 so it is definitely square looking.

I doubt that you will find many on line dealers who do financing other than some who will do layaways. We find it hard enough to collect bad debts here in town, let alone around the world...

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results