shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a new chain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been looking for a while and haven''t come across anything really cool so now I''m enlisting my fellow PSers!
34.gif

I''m having a pendant made by Wink and I need a chain to wear it on. I''m looking for something either white gold or white gold plated (I''m not picky right now) and I want it to be 17". I''m willing to buy an 18" and have it cut down, so that''s fine. But I want something unique and different, which I can''t find!

So... whatcha got?
31.gif

Thanks to anyone who takes on the challenge!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nebe, any pics of the pendant to share? I have a tough time matching a chain with a pendant if I can''t see the pendant first, I guess.
1.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
THAT would help, huh?
20.gif
I''m such a dope sometimes.

Anyway, it''s a 9 x 6 Pear in a Stuller Scroll setting.

I can only find a round right now, but you get the idea!
2.gif
Thank you for the interest!!
35.gif
36.gif

1898R8.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea where to purchase chains, but one with an antiquey feel would look really pretty - maybe one that has a couple tiny diamonds leading up to the center? Or someone described their chain in a recent thread (for the life of me can''t remember) with having little "barrel" beads linked in that have tiny diamonds embedded in them for a little extra sparkle.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 9:46:40 PM
Author:nebe
I''ve been looking for a while and haven''t come across anything really cool so now I''m enlisting my fellow PSers!
34.gif

I''m having a pendant made by Wink and I need a chain to wear it on. I''m looking for something either white gold or white gold plated (I''m not picky right now) and I want it to be 17''. I''m willing to buy an 18'' and have it cut down, so that''s fine. But I want something unique and different, which I can''t find!

So... whatcha got?
31.gif

35.gif

how about a white gold box chain?? sorry no pics

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2008 3:39:45 AM
Author: krisvrn

Date: 2/28/2008 9:46:40 PM
Author:nebe
34.gif

I''m having a pendant made by Wink and I need a chain to wear it on. I''m looking for something either white gold or white gold plated (I''m not picky right now) and I want it to be 17''. I''m willing to buy an 18'' and have it cut down, so that''s fine. But I want something unique and different, which I can''t find!

So... whatcha got?
31.gif

35.gif

how about a white gold box chain?? sorry no pics
I''m not so much a box person. I want something a little different. I am limited on funds to under $100 for the chain itself so if I did go with "diamonds" they couldn''t be real. If I had the money I''d buy a DBTY from WF.
30.gif
I wish I wish I wish I could!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
are you a ball person? ball type chains, similar to those that were used on dog tags, are available in very tiny to large sizes now. a small one might be more unusual looking. not for everyone but you could take a look see.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
What about a signapore chain (I think is what it is called). It has a slightly twisted look and usually is pretty sparkly.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2008 2:39:05 PM
Author: Sparkles22
What about a signapore chain (I think is what it is called). It has a slightly twisted look and usually is pretty sparkly.
I was going to suggest that but didn''t know if it was "unusual" enough for nebe. You don''t see a ton of them, and the twisty/sparkly effect would look great with the pendant, imo. I really think adding any more pattern in the form of balls/diamonds would create a really busy look and might take away from the pendant itself.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like the last one you posted, Dandi!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Do you think a singapore or diamond cut would get stuck in my hair? It's pretty long, halfway down my back, so that's the only thing I'd wory about. Thank you for all the help! I really appreciate it
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results