shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a flower for my hair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi girls,

I''ve been searching the internet for a reasonably priced flower to put on my hair but haven''t really found anything yet... I want something between 3-4 inches (so medium sized) and that has a soft look. Any ideas on where I can find one?

Thanks in advance!!

M~

brooksie

Rough_Rock
I stumbled on a great website the other day and saw a ton of flowers. Etsy is a website for artists to sell their handmade goods. If you don''t like any of these, then I''m sure you could search through other artists. I love the idea of wearing a flower in your hair.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=110867

Good luck!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Did you want fresh flowers or does it not matter?

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
I bought my flower from http://flowersinthecity.com/bridal.html they were in InStyle Weddings and I bought the suede gardenia flower in white which was what was featured. I didn''t receive my flower yet but I saw a Bride on the knot who had the exact same one and it was really nice. Her bio''s also pretty popular on that forum.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
glamourgirl, please post pics when you get it. I have no idea how to use the Knot wedding boards. I get an anxiety attack everytime I try to find information on there (i.e. I searched for "suede gardenia" in hopes of finding that Knot bride''s bio, but kept coming back with nothing).

I love that website you posted.

Mandarine, I''m looking for something similar...3" and soft/floaty fabric. Are you looking for a fresh flower?

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
Hey crownjewel, I will definitely post pics when I receive it. I''m attaching the link of the knot bio of the Bride who has the exact same flower. She had the most beautiful candlelit wedding and it also helps that she''s wearing Melissa Sweet''s Lia which I''m leaning towards buying for my Vegas wedding. Here ya go enjoy:

http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=mrsanayisnin

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls! I actually ended up buiying one. It''s from Pronovias and I found it in Ebay and paid $30, including shipping!

It was actually meant to be a flower for the dress, so it has 4 flowers (2 large and 2 small), they can easily be detached so I am only using one large one (or maybe one large and one small)...I''ll let my hairstylist decide!

Here is a picture of it (from ebay). It looks better in person. It even has a little bit of lace as part of the flower that is just like my dress!!

M~

ca86_1_sbl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results