shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a clasp?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, the time may have come for me to get serious about finding a nicer clasp for my ombré strand.

Original thread here, can’t believe it was over 2 years ago when I started my pearl addiction!

I think I’d want something around 10-11mm? I got a yellow gold ball clasp for it but it just doesn’t seem right :/

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also if I restring it, where in the strand should I put the clasp? Keep it symmetrical? Off center? Decisions!

ATTACH alt="876806"]876806[/ATTACH]

When I wear higher collars it’s hard to tell it’s ombré if I wear it “centered”

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, and I have done this with a strand of double Freshadama from PP, I would place a nicer clasp off centre so that it can be seen from the front.

Try contacting KGH that is based in Israel to see if they would sell directly to you.

PP put me in touch with them and that's where I got my double strand clasp (PP used to stock it) and they custom made a matching pair of earring jackets back in 2008 for me.

They have some gorgeous paved ball clasps with diamonds.

Also try Bella Findings based in LA, and have a look at their clasps on their website.

Your strand is lovely, and if it was mine and I had the fund for it, I would get a paved diamond ball clasp and had it strung off centre, in the same size as a pearl if it was in the same position, if you know what I mean.

DK :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a little worried pave or something with too many diamonds will “steal focus”.

I love the look of what miki has, a ball clasp(?) with accent diamonds.

IMG_7691.jpeg

Also wondering if anyone has seen clasps like these and if they have a name?

IMG_7692.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results