shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a Christmas Tree Topper

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I would have figured that this would be easy to find, but so far I have''t had any luck!!!

Requirements:
Not an angel. Stars are OK, but nothing overtly religious.
Does not light up, spin, make noise, or anything else obnoxious (seriously, I am shocked at how many of these there are!)
Smaller size. My tree is really slim, and anything too big might make it top heavy.

I''ve checked Target, Wallyworld, Pier One, Cost Plus, Costco and online at Amazon with no luck.

From the Tree thread, here is a photo of what the tree looks like now:
ericarxmastree.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Have you tried etsy? I''ve done searches on there for ornaments and I''ve really liked a few. Maybe they have some nice tree toppers for you?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw a cool tree topper at Lowe's of all places. It was a blown glass finial available in gold or silver and I bet it would be gorgeous on your tree! If I was going for a more classic look I would have bought it for my tree for sure.

ETA ugh, the Lowe's site won't load for me for some reason so I can't see if it's online-sorry!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Says they''re performing maintenance to better serve us. Hello, allowing us to look at a cool tree topper would better serve us!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iowa must need a little more maintenance to better serve us cuz I can''t see it yet. dangit!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I decorate the tree at work, and I ended up just making 2 ginormous bows, placing them at the top of the tree (one on each side) and then letting the ribbon ends weave through the length of the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results