Help me design my invitations, please.

Orchid or no orchid?

• Not Sure

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I received my invitations this weekend and they turned out great! They coordinate with my save the dates. I am debating on whether I should add a silk phalaenopsis orchid to the upper left corner. This would be a DIY project.

I have always dreamed of sending out boxed invitations. I think they''re so fun! If I did the flower I would send the invites in a kraft paper box instead of an envelope. I budgeted for all of this so cost isn''t an issue at this point.

FI kinda likes the invites without the orchid, but can go either way. Ever since he commented, I''m starting to second guess myself. Our wedding planner loves the flower because the phalaenopsis orchid is featured in our wedding theme.

Here are the pics. What do you think, orchid or no?
33.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
No Orchid

Invites 002 plain.jpg

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Orchid

Invites 003 orchid.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a resounding YES!!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Just FYI, the invitation itself is inside the green half- pocket. You pull it out and the two inserts inside are connected by a swivel brad. The RSVP card is a tear off postcard.

Without the pocket:

Invites 004 front.jpg

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Second insert with the RSVP postcard folded up:

Invites 005 inside.jpg

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
The second insert with the RSVP postcard folded down:

Invites 006 open.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results