shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide to buy this spinel ring please.

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pricescopers
I’m trying to decide if I should buy this ring. I really love the stone. Not sure about the company. Works out to be just over $1000 australian dollars.
Its really gorgeous in the pics but I have learnt not to trust online pictures. This company seems to have a lot of high end stones on jewellery but I don’t know much about the Korean market at all.
What I do know is what is available to buy over here in Australia is crazy expensive and very limited.
5932B6DE-7745-4FAF-9202-F9172969D870.png 5E69CB60-D51B-4E0E-9FF2-976ECB7B9EC6.png

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Originally I was looking for something like this - (I saw this ruby ring of my dreams here on Pricescope I’m sorry I don’t remember who’s it was) - but I could never afford this - so have found myself looking at Spinels instead.
if anyone happens to know where I can buy a ring similar to this one ruby or spinel (just not created please) I would really appreciate it.
BCC7DE0C-6B0C-4644-BB91-8D3156F5AA69.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any info about the stone, setting, sidestones, etc?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Is there a translated page/website option? I wish I knew how, but I can't read Korean.

agingsparkle

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Is this the color you're looking for? This is one of the generally trusted jewelers; I've bought from her several times and been happy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/975969...n-red-color-108?ref=shop_home_active_22&frs=1

If you like any of her stones, she specializes in mixed colors but look under the custom engagment ring section -- here's a similar style if you'd like 1-stop shopping. https://www.etsy.com/listing/705981...-engagement-ring?ref=shop_home_active_8&frs=1

I prefer a deeper ruby red rather then the pink TBH.
but I will have a look at their other listings thanks

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Ok I just worked out you only get the English option if you open the link through Google - so sorry.
Here are the details for the ring -

E1342C69-6FB5-4C7F-A407-6B1D79CC9FC3.png 75A0F622-54DA-4F9A-A315-C948BCA4469F.png

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I will say for about 1000 bucks AUD for the ring it's not a bad buy at all.
Spinel prices are continuing to rise steadily. It has some orange and a little brown and native cut, but it's a lovely warm stone. It's also 18k.
I totally see why you love it.
I don't know about the company, either. If they offer returns that aren't too prohibitive...why not see?

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Originally I was looking for something like this - (I saw this ruby ring of my dreams here on Pricescope I’m sorry I don’t remember who’s it was) - but I could never afford this - so have found myself looking at Spinels instead.
if anyone happens to know where I can buy a ring similar to this one ruby or spinel (just not created please) I would really appreciate it.

Paging @voce...

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock

This ring belongs to @voce and you may want to get in touch with Inken (enhoering Jewelry) with your requirements and budget :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
This ring belongs to @voce and you may want to get in touch with Inken (enhoering Jewelry) with your requirements and budget :)

I thought @Beautiful-disaster did not want to have to go the custom route? My ring was carved from a wax model (special gallery I designed that I did not want duplicated, so I have never even once shared the profile view on PS).

The price on that Aquagem ring seems good, so I'd just want to make sure they have a good return policy in case you don't like it after seeing the ring in person.

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
I thought @Beautiful-disaster did not want to have to go the custom route? My ring was carved from a wax model (special gallery I designed that I did not want duplicated, so I have never even once shared the profile view on PS).

The price on that Aquagem ring seems good, so I'd just want to make sure they have a good return policy in case you don't like it after seeing the ring in person.

Sorry @voce - I hope I didn’t step on any boundaries saving that picture… I have no plans on replicating it. I just really loved the hue of the stone and the Artdeco style. I could never afford to have it custom made.
I don’t like the diamonds in the surrounds of the ring from Aquagem - but really love the stone. I think I will keep looking and keep the pics for reference.
Thankyou for your reply

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results