shape
carat
color
clarity

Help LIWs! What will this ring look like??

AmericanLassie

Rough_Rock
So I have designed my ring and I think it will be quite unique looking which is both exciting and frustrating as it will be one of a kind (yay :appl: ) but despite all my countless hours of browsing I have no idea what It will look like! :confused:
I thought perhaps if I would describe it you well versed PSers out there might post some pics are share links to a thread that gives me some idea? I put the puzzle pieces together based on all the pics and great advice given on this site.

I am unabashedly a fan of finger coverage and my finger size is a 6.5 so I'm wondering how big it will look on my finger? Just based off dimensions the jeweler says it is the size (with halo) and appears as a 6 carat but I have no reference for this on a size 6.5?
Please see info below and my thanks in advance for anybody that can help! I have seen the actual diamond in person and both my SO and I fell in love with it! Larger than average table which makes the spread quite large and gorgeous facet & pin fine "rainbow sparkle" as I like to call it :love:

Oh, did I mention the ring is sitting in the house (I know where it is hidden) and I literally have to sit on my hands to not go peek. I don't know how you ladies do it!
:halo:

Modified Cushion: 3.23
F, VS2
Dimensions w 1 pointer halo: 11.94 x 10.35 (shared prong) my instructions were "I don't want to see any metal"
Halo tilted at 30 degrees downward
Sym: ex
Polish :ex
Sarin report:
Brightness: ex
Fire: v good
Scintillation: ex
69% depth
70% table
14% crown height
Cutlet: closed
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick faceted

Wide cathedral split shank (1 pointers per shank)
Pave on "basket style" struts that meet at a 2 pointer bezel on each side
Pave on shank under basket

Jewellers description for appraisal:

Ladies Platinum and diamond engagement ring. This stunning custom designed setting has been painstakingly created with exacting  detail and skill to produce a beautiful and delicate “Halo” crown and split band  accented by approximately 1.54cttw  in F/VS round brilliant shared prong set diamonds. The accent diamonds travel  three-quarters the distance of the band, and the profile faces are enhanced by additional pave set diamonds and two .02ct Round bezel set diamonds visible from either side of the setting. The ring rises in a gradual Cathedral incline to meet the centerpiece of the ring a 3.23ct Cushion Cut center diamond with an accompanying EGL Lab grading report that describes the diamond as follows; Color: F (Colorless), Clarity: VS2 (Very Slightly Included), Polish: Excellent, Symmetry: Excellent
Setting: Blank weight 9.0grams Platinum

princesss

Ideal_Rock
You might get more help from the posters in Rocky Talky.

AmericanLassie

Rough_Rock
Thanks princess, have posted there :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results